Purchase The The Global National eID Industry Report and the spreadsheet Forecast Data and SAVE $1000.
The report provides regional analysis and forecasts for the 136 countries that currently have or will implement National eID programs by 2021. Annual issuance will peak in 2019 at 679 million chip based eIDs or card based systems that integrate biometrics annually. National eID solutions will generate more than $54 billion in revenue between 2016 to 2021.
Market for National eIDs Stablizes
Today, 82% of all countries issuing National IDs have implemented eID programs that depend on eID chip cards or plastic cards and biometrics. This accounts for 89% of all National IDs issued By 2021, this number will grow to 92% of all National IDs issued with more than 3.6 billion National eIDs in circulation.
The report includes 150+ pages of unbiased perspective and critical data and statistics on the National eID marketplace:
- Forecasts by Unit, Revenue, Key Solution Components and Critical Technologies for National eIDs globally and by region.
The National eID Constellation: a proprietary method for categorizing and analyzing the evolution of a country’s National ID status and evolution.
For country level detail and analysis, see one of Acuity's four regional National eID reports:
- The Asia Pacific National eID Industry Report,
- The European National eID Industry Report,
- The America's National eID Industry Report, and
- The Africa and Middle East National eID Industry Report.